Matson Consulting understands the needs of agricultural and rural business ventures. By utilizing a practical hands-on approach, we are able to focus on clients’ needs, whether they be an individual farmer or a regional organization, and form lasting partnerships. Our record in applying state-of-the-art methodologies to help clients succeed is proof of our dedication. Since 2001, we have:
- Provided technical assistance to hundreds of individuals, groups, and agencies.
- Helped clients obtain millions of dollars in grants and financing for projects.
- Created excellent nationwide contacts in business, academia, and government agencies.
- Expanded our consultants to include a network of specialists on-call for specific project needs.
- Shown flexibility and willingness to work with unique projects.
- Aided in the development of agriculture in various regions through involvement and partnership with networks of businesses and organizations.
We have experience in marketing, developing, researching, writing, and teaching for government, private, and non-profit organizations.
Through the process of project formation, we have been able to create lasting long-term partnerships with businesses and organizations. We have also authored numerous works for scholarly, industry, and popular publications on aspects of project implementation and feasibility. We have worked in 19 countries on four continents. Our staff is fluent in Spanish and has intermediate skills in Portuguese, as well as a basic knowledge of French and Japanese.
Click here for more information about Matson Consulting.
We maintain an interest in working with higher education institutes, both locally and regionally. We have a passion for being involved in education programs. We often work with universities and institutions in a continuing internship program, which gives us the opportunity to further share our knowledge and work with students interested in a career in our field. For more information about available internships, please contact us or visit our Career Opportunities page.