Along with our strong network of consultants with years of expertise, we have formed partnerships with other groups and agencies so that we can offer the best information to our clients. Among our numerous partnerships, we are proud to include governmental agencies, private nonprofits, foundations, and universities. We are also a current voting member of the Midlands Local Food Collaborative. Our partnerships not only bring about the success of individual farmers and their businesses but also the prosperity of entire regions.
Our selected institutional partners include:
- Colorado State University
- North Carolina State University
- South Carolina State University
- United States Department of Agriculture
- South Carolina Department of Agriculture
- Virginia FAIRS
- Virginia Farm Bureau Federation
- Rural Advancement Foundation International (RAFI)
- Center for Rural Virginia
- Wallace Center Winrock International
- Pennsylvania State University
Because our partners perform ongoing assistance to new and existing businesses and cooperatives, our work often results in long term relationships spanning many years and multiple clients.
Our work with our partners is often two-fold: we serve as outside expertise in the assistance of their farm and agricultural clients as well as assisting our partners through consulting services and the procurement of funds.