The Rural Advancement Foundation International (RAFI), based in North Carolina, works to help family farms thrive by finding markets, bringing about sound policies, and building a supportive community. They seek to provide small farmers with advice, and help them to develop economically and environmentally beneficial practices in order to grow and continue the tradition of farming. RAFI’s Executive Director, Scott Marlow, shares in the ideals of Matson Consulting and the drive to provide services to small and medium sized farms to help them grow and become sustainable. Their work not only helps the farmers, but the rural communities as well. To learn more about their work with farmers, visit the RAFI website.
Home » Rural Advancement Foundation International
- From Barley to Beer: A Guide for On Farm Brewing
- Feasibility Analysis of a Prototypical Chestnut Cooperative
- “New Poultry Processing Plant Bolsters Virginia’s Small-Scale Producers”
- “Agricultural Development Board Guide”
- “Buying Local?”
- “Beyond Barrels & Bottles: A Spirited Guide for On Farm Distilling