Pennsylvania State’s College of Agricultural Sciences and the Penn State Extension work to promote the state’s agricultural interests and address key community needs. Alongside the school’s educational opportunities, the extension works across the state’s 67 counties to bring information and support to various agricultural areas. From helping individuals to supporting businesses, the Penn State Extension offers teams devoted to animals, plants and pests, natural resources, food, and much more. Making sure that communities can have access to resources to keep agriculture viable is a key goal for Penn State University. For more information on their agricultural work, visit Penn State’s website.
Home » Pennsylvania State University
- From Barley to Beer: A Guide for On Farm Brewing
- Feasibility Analysis of a Prototypical Chestnut Cooperative
- “New Poultry Processing Plant Bolsters Virginia’s Small-Scale Producers”
- “Agricultural Development Board Guide”
- “Buying Local?”
- “Beyond Barrels & Bottles: A Spirited Guide for On Farm Distilling