The Wallace Center works to promote sustainable practices in farming and food systems. Bringing together community, farm, business, and the environment, the Wallace Center looks to increase the sustainability and viability of small farms and local food systems. Matson Consulting’s past partnership with the Wallace Center includes the development and presentation of a Food Hub Development Workshop Guide. This guide discusses the food hub from business model to food safety and beyond, and serves as a roadmap for the development of future food hubs and the continued growth of local agriculture. To learn more, visit their website.
Home » Wallace Center Winrock International
- From Barley to Beer: A Guide for On Farm Brewing
- Feasibility Analysis of a Prototypical Chestnut Cooperative
- “New Poultry Processing Plant Bolsters Virginia’s Small-Scale Producers”
- “Agricultural Development Board Guide”
- “Buying Local?”
- “Beyond Barrels & Bottles: A Spirited Guide for On Farm Distilling