South Carolina State University is committed to impacting the state’s farmers and agriculturalists. Through their 1890 Research & Extension program, the school offers a Small Farm Assistance and Outreach program with offices located throughout the state. Through a partnership with the USDA, SC State works to assist farmers with business and agricultural needs, keeping them aware of available opportunities and resources. The Extension program also serves underprivileged families and individuals looking to continue agricultural traditions. For more information on SC State and their outreach programs, visit their website.
Home » South Carolina State University
- From Barley to Beer: A Guide for On Farm Brewing
- Feasibility Analysis of a Prototypical Chestnut Cooperative
- “New Poultry Processing Plant Bolsters Virginia’s Small-Scale Producers”
- “Agricultural Development Board Guide”
- “Buying Local?”
- “Beyond Barrels & Bottles: A Spirited Guide for On Farm Distilling