Jim Matson along with Jake Brimlow, with Chico State University created this paper using buyer survey data from two geographically distinct regions to provide insight into two developing areas of research in local food system development: estimating indirect demand for local food, and the importance of food safety as a barrier to local food markets. The findings of this research were presented at the AAEA Annual Meeting in July. Click here to view “Buying Local?”.
- From Barley to Beer: A Guide for On Farm Brewing
- Feasibility Analysis of a Prototypical Chestnut Cooperative
- “New Poultry Processing Plant Bolsters Virginia’s Small-Scale Producers”
- “Agricultural Development Board Guide”
- “Buying Local?”
- “Beyond Barrels & Bottles: A Spirited Guide for On Farm Distilling